The lines that follow are fleeting bubbles of a recollected cognition.
1. A new year is a new year even in the absence of merriment and pompous welcome
2. Tears are cowardly bastards that refuse to show up when summoned
3. Metal is good, the videos are not.
4. the desire of building a tree-house has steeped in course of multiple trips undertaken in the recent past
5. Dogs compulsively isolate themselves in their exiting moments. By this logic they become more profound than those on two-legs
6. writing letter is as necessary and beneficial as sky gazing on a full moon night
7. Facebook ensures you don't turn into a dim turd.
8. Love exposure is good for most part of the film
9. I have lost the stomach for binge-booze
10. John Lenon is a dude but Jim Morrison is an enigma
11. Southpark is not wrongfully hyped and eric cartman has a cute arse
12. A 17 rupee bus ticket to mahabalipuram kicks the butt of an average auto-ride worth 70 bucks for a one way rise
13. Bonne and clyde are coolest couple that have been around
14. Shoplifting is a foolproof mood-enhancer
15. Lucid dreams are irresistible
16. Dumb callers should be quarantined all together
17. A bloated fish possesses secret of the universe
18. fantasies are the only existential truth
19. crackers allow guilt-less binging
20. i have stopped missing people altogether and stop responding to those who claim to miss
21. Golu, the campus dog is not my foster-kid because I'm wheatish and he's white
22. Big words turn a writer into monopolist, fundamentalist too
23. blowing nose while bathing is a bad idea when you share room with three more who;re now forced to wake up at the same time
24. i cannot sustain fear of politics for the sheer unavailability of this philia
25. i should write more than a jabber of grammar-humiliating lines.
26. People think I'm nimble, i let them be
27. sleeping on an operational laptop is pure bliss.
28. Auroville, is haven for bohemians to paint themselves in colours and threads
29. jeanette winterson is the mommy of magic-realism
30. all this is crass